Let's share the strategies we used during writing this week:
1. We learned how to "push sounds" to sound out words we don't know.
2. We focused on the word "in" and words that rhyme with it.
3. We wrote about the beginning and end of stories we read together and independently.
4. When we finish writing a piece we check for our 5 star sentence.
5. Create Venn Diagrams to compare and contrast 2 items (animals and people; things in the pond and things by the pond).
6. We wrote in our journals daily about topics such as super-powers and if they had a choice would they to go to work or school.
What have we learned?
This blog is created to showcase what we're learning throughout the school year.