Over the past week we have worked toward publishing our writing. Here are the steps we have taken:
1. Write a story about a vacation with a beginning, 3 middle details, and an ending.
2. Edit our story. This includes fixing our spelling using tools around the room, checking spaces, looking for correct punctuation, using upper and lowercase letters in the right places, and reading our story to make sure it makes sense!
3. Put our story into book format.
4. Review book to make sure there are no mistakes.
5. Create an ebook that we will be able to share with the class.
We have used two resources to create ebooks - Little Bird Tales and Story Buddy.
These books with be posted as soon as we complete them!
We have also explored My Story Maker this past week. We will continue to use this resource in the computer lab regularly!
What have we learned?
This blog is created to showcase what we're learning throughout the school year.